From: yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org <yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org> on behalf
of Greg Wilson-Lindberg <gwil...@sakuraus.com>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 4:15:47 PM
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto] where is useradd-example.bb

I'm trying to understand adding a user in a recipe and in the documentation it
says to consult meta-skeleton/recipes-skeleton/useradd/useradd-example.bb. the
meta-skeleton directory doesn't exist and I can't find the file anywhere else.
I've done a search on the net and I don't get any hits on the file either, lots
of references in the manuals, bot not the file.

Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Regards,

Greg