I've got a recipe that I've created for a package that creates some .so libs
and I'm having trouble getting the associated header files included in the SDK
build.

The FILES lines that I have are:

FILES_${PN}-dbg = "/usr/src/debug/canfestival"
FILES_${PN}-dev = "/usr/lib/libcanfestival*.a /usr/include/canfestival/*.h"
FILES_${PN} = "/usr/lib/libcanfestival*.a /usr/lib/libcanfestival*.so"
#FILES_${PN} = "/usr/include/canfestival/*.h /usr/lib/libcanfestival*.so"

As you can see I have even tried to include the headers with the FILES_${PN}
spec. The headers exist in the package/usr/include/canfestival directory, and
also in the packages-split/canfestival-dev directory. But when I use the
FILES_${PN} line with the headers in it the files don't end up in the
packages-split/canfestival directory.

Despite the fact that the files exist in the packages-split/canfestival-dev
directory they don't get transferred to the SYSROOT that is built by the SDK
build.

I'm obviously missing something, any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

I don't currently have the build set up to create any .a files so those are
just ignored (I hope).

This is being built with Yocto 2.2.4 Morty.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Greg Wilson-Lindberg