All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am
PDT tomorrow.  We will by finalizing the YP 2.7 Planning effort at this time.
If you wish to see the notes please request access to the google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jB6nUJU2wrtnu6w07L9RZpNlj6AoxSTPEX5aELts1g/edit?usp=sharing.

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the meeting
to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel during the
meeting (optional):
Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki: https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday Pacific Time
Where           Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/990892712

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
•    Cell:              (208) 244-4460
• Email:                stephen.k.jol...@intel.com