From: Burke, David
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 10:40 AM
To: 'yocto@yoctoproject.org' <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: wic command, partitioned image, multiple boot loader entries

I'm using wic to create an EFI bootable "multi rootfs" image.  This image has
two different Linux OS configurations, each in their own partition of course.
I have been able to successfully create and boot the final wic image.  The
question I have is how to I create more than one .conf file in the
/loader/entries folder of the boot partition.  By default wic is only  creating
only one entry (boot.conf) but I need to have two unique .conf files, one for
each Linux OS partition that I want to boot from.  Unless someone knows another
way.