Hi,

I am converting to thud and having trouble figuring out how to get sun rpc to
install in my sysroot.

I can see that the sun rpc files are still in the glibc git  but I cannot
figure what recipe or options I need to get them included in my distro. (I
still have some old legacy code that needs them)

I have tried adding the following but they do not bring in the
usr/include/rpc/rpc.h files like previous releases did.

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " lib32-glibc-dbg"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " rpcsvc-proto"

Any help or suggestions of what to add or modify to get these files back in

Regards,
Tom Beaman