Hi Stephen,

Thank you for pointing the documentation.
In custom image recipe I will add IMAGE_INSTALL += "custom-package.rpm" but
how do I add this "custom-package.rpm" to my YOCTO build system.
Do I need to write a recipe where I fetch this package?

I apologize for the dumb questions.

Thanks,
Chaitanya

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:47 AM Stephen Lawrence <
stephen.lawre...@renesas.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Take a look at the section 3.2 “Customizing Images” in the Development
> Tasks Manual. You can find it and the other manuals here:
>
> https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/
>

> If you are building the package in Yocto as well the simplest is to add it
> to the image with IMAGE_INSTALL, but the manual also discusses other
> methods such as runtime package management.
>

> Select Yocto Project 2.5.x from the drop down at the top of the page to
> get the manuals for that version.
>

> Regards
>

> Steve

Chaitanya