There is nothing wrong with my network network!

For now the issue is resolved.

Thanks any way.

On 2019-04-08 1:10 p.m., Burton, Ross wrote:
The better fix is to fix your network.  If you need a proxy, set it in
local.conf.

Ross

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 18:09, Nataliya Korovkina
<malus.brandyw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Karshi,

I had the same message. I added:

CONNECTIVITY_CHECK_URIS=""

in conf/local.conf as a QUICK FIX. I hope someone has better solution, please?

Thanks,
Nataliya