Hi Andreas,

It was my program, it has been compiled for weeks without any issues
until I added an #include <glib.h>, despite the glib-2.0 was defined
in the recipe, the do_compile() stopped at following errors, I can see
glib-2.0 was built in build and image directory, I can see glib.h was
in build and image directory, is it a basic principle if a package
library was defined in DEPENDS, the bitback should automatically find
the header files and library links? Why it still complained no such
file?

DEPENDS += "glib-2.0"
RDEPENDS += "glib-2.0"

do_compile() {
    oe_runmake -e
}

fatal error: glib.h: No such file or directory #include <glib.h>

   ^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

Thank you.

Kind regards,