Hi,

I am new to Yocto project and try to build my first yocto project by following
instructions on
https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/brief-yoctoprojectqs/brief-yoctoprojectqs.html.
 I checked out branch yocto-2.5.3, and tried to build targets, such as
core-image-minimal, meta-toolchain, but always get some fetch errors or
checksum errors, such as:

ERROR: libmpc-native-1.1.0-r0 do_fetch: Checksum failure fetching
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mpc/mpc-1.1.0.tar.gz
WARNING: quilt-native-0.65-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quilt/quilt-0.65.tar.gz, attempting
MIRRORS if available
WARNING: m4-native-1.4.18-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.18.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available

I am running Ubuntu 18.04 virtual box on Windows 7.

Chad Gong

Electrical Engineer

Trijicon, Inc.

 | P.O. Box 930059

Wixom, Michigan 48393 US

cg...@trijicon.com |

________________________________
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or subject to the export control laws of the United
States, including the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2571 et seq.), the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations  (22 C.F.R. Part 120 et seq.), and/or
the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. Part 730 et seq.).  This
information is intended for the use of the addressee only, and if you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any
other use of, the contents of this message is prohibited.  Any transfer,
retransfer, or disclosure of this data to a Foreign Person without United
States Government authorization is also prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message.