Hi all,

I have several platforms and I have upgrade Yocto from sumo to thud. Most of them works fine after the upgrade, but some of them are not starting. Basically after I install the image and I have chose my OS in grub, the system reboot. But if I create the image using sumo, the image is working fine. My system is a x86 arch. I have read the guide for migrating from sumo to thud and I was using COMPATIBLE_MACHINE for kernel multiconfig. I have fix this because it's known issue. But other than that, I don't know why it's not working (also because most of the other platforms are working as with sumo).
Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Best,
Pierluigi