Hi,

Please see my comments in-line.

On 19/09/2019 15:48, Simon Spannagel wrote:
Hi all,

the linked layer does not provide a bitbake recipe for the gitlab-runner
to be built but only some instructions of how to set up a runner
instance to run bitbake on. Was this what you were looking for?

Actually both gitlab-runner kicking off a bitbake and gitlab-runner on my boards to run stuff there.

Initially I thought about building the gitlab-runner for the board myself, but with 200 golang libs this will be not much fun I guess;)

Thanks for the link to the layer index, Randy, I'll look into adding it
there!

Thanks!

Best regards,
Simon