account premium rapidshare hanya 3 atau 2 Ip bisa nya.. ga bisa lebih kalo
lebih pasti fraud... dijamin coba ajha..

________________________________
From: digital.shredder <digital.shred...@gmail.com>
To: yogyafree-perjuangan@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:40:23 PM
Subject: [YF] Re: [SHARE] FREE RAPIDSHARE ACC

ternyata ngak bisa di sharing ke banyak IP..

Dear customer 9019022,

Based on your download logs, your Premium Account 9019022 was shared with other
people. This is not allowed.

It might also be possible that your account has been hacked and other people
were using it as well without your knowledge.

To protect us and yourself from hackers, we have changed your password to :
[email aja yang butuh, ntar ta pinjemin]

Feel free to change your password to something suiting you better.

Please notice that if we detect many different IP addresses in your account in
the future, we reserve the right to permanently close your account.

You can check the IPs using your account in the log section of your premium
zone.

Best regards,
RapidShare.com - Support

--- In yogyafree-perjuanga n...@yahoogroups. com, "digital.shredder"
<digital.shredder@ ...> wrote:

> buat dear beloved Yogyafree are you listening..
>
> Free Rapidshare Account Bonus to Thecanna.biz 'ers
>
> Login: thecanna.biz
> Password: thecanna.biz
> Your access is valid until Sat, 2. May 2009.
>
> enjoy..

Kirim email ke