VLCofA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

>I've tried out many of the other note-grabbing programs, like SOHO
>Notes and Journler and Eagle Filer. Each of them requires only that
>you SELECT the text and invoke its "grab" command. This makes me
>wonder why Yojimbo, which I prefer in every other way, requires that
>we SELECT then COPY the text before we grab it. Any thoughts?

Just about every application supports copying, whereas there are many
commonly-used apps which don't support getting the selected text.

Thus, Yojimbo uses the clipboard to make collecting data as consistent and
reliable as possible.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048