On May 30, 2007, at 5:49 PM, Patrick Gilmour wrote:

I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak the script so that if the Name field was left blank it would use the Yojimbo default name (web pages usually have the correct "Title" tag and it would be painful to have to retype this).

Might need some help with this one. The name of theFile sent to the script is "Print Job", not the name of the document being printed. I don't know where to grab the actual name of the document being printed. Anyone else know?