No, you are not.

There is currently no way of doing this. Mark/Space at www.markspace.com are currently asking customers online, if (an what) they want to sync to S60.

Move over there and fill out the forms, maybe we will get this somedays.

Wolfgang

Am 28.08.2007 um 23:09 schrieb Sebastian Stark:

I would like to have some of my Yojombo notes synchronized to my Nokia mobile phone (S60 platform). Does anybody have an idea how to do that? Some applescripting would be okay, but I would really like to have sync services handle the actual syncing.

The more information I put into Yojimbo the more I feel the need to access it from my mobile. Webjimbo is not really an option for me because it does not work offline.

Am I the only one who feels this need?

Thanks for any hints!

Sebastian

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfgang Kunckel

--
Kunckel EDV Systeme GmbH - Plantage 13 (Shed 5) - 28215 Bremen
Tel: 0421-49145-0 - Fax: 0421 / 49 145-49 - www.kedv.de