On Oct 29, 2007, at 10:08 PM, Rhet Turnbull wrote:

It would also be nice for Command-I to open the Inspector when in the main view of Yojimbo.

Command-I is the keyboard shortcut for "Italic" in the Font Style menu, as is customary for applications which support styled text editing.

You can override/change the built-in keyboard shortcuts using the Keyboard & Mouse pane in System Preferences.

Jim