Now that Spotlight (on Leopard) is as fast and responsive as it should
be, I am finding that I use it more an more. And since the YJ search
function is still sluggish at best, using Spotlight to find YJ items
seems like a no-brainer. Problem is that only certain YJ items seem to
show up in Spotlight searches, and for the life of me, I can't figure
out why.

Any ideas on how to make sure Spotlight has indexed my entire YJ library?

Also, anyone know how to adjust the priority of YJ items in the
spotlight list? The Spotlight preferences window doesn't show it as an
item in its list.

Thanks
Andrew