It took me awhile to get used to the "one-bucket" system at first, but
once I did, it is now second nature. I prefer having everything in one
place now.

However, I would still like it if you could have more than one YJ
library at a time (and sync them all over a single dotmac account) so
that my wife and I could have separate buckets. Given that individulal
dotmac accounts are probably very often used by families of users,
this seems a reasonable idea. I'd even be willing to pay for a second
license to do so.

aj