Does quitting Yojimbo and opening it again fix the problem?

BTW, the developers know about this issue. In my case it was caused by Yojimbo not being able to check in with sync services at startup

It seems Sync Services has been at the core of a lot of our recent problems on our Macs at home; Address book, iWeb, Missing Sync, Yojimbo. I do hope Apple gets it fixed sooner than possible.

I noticed that the blank keystrokes pane has the message, "A System defined action has the same shortcut". I suppose in light of things this points even further to some system corruption or bug.

I've been through all of the possibilities I can think of - utilities to clear caches, going ahead with the reinstallation of the update to 10.5.1 - which I thought was causing the problem - eliminating duplicate instances of the system prefs app popping up, discovering Services had a large number of duplicate entries, removing all my startup login items, scouring through anything I could think of that applied a keystroke to something.

___cartoon life blog___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>___more otherstuff
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>__<http://dougrogers.wordpress.com/>