This script will save the selection in Safari to a Yojimbo note and place the URL in the comment field of the note. The note name will be the name of the web page. It is modified from a previous posting to this list by J. Stewart. To use this, save it to your /Users/ your_name/Library/Scripts/Applications/Safari folder then invoke the script when you have text selected in Safari.
Cheers,
--Rhet

-- cut here for script
--Get selected text in Safari and store as Yojimbo note
--stores the page URL in comments
--From J. Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> email to Yojimbo-Talk
--  http://www.listsearch.com/Yojimbo/Thread/index.lasso?463#2721
--This doesn't always work as expected:
-- --Sometimes the selected text formatting is screwy with extra whitespace and linebreaks
--  --(doesn't happen in TextEdit service or pasting to TextEdit)
-- --Also, sometimes the title is blank even when it the document has a title

tell application "Safari"
        activate
        set theURL to URL of document 1
        set theName to do JavaScript "document.title" in document 1
        set theTxt to do JavaScript " window.getSelection() + ''" in document 1
end tell

tell application "Yojimbo"
set itmID to (make new note item with properties {name:theName, contents:theTxt, comments:theURL, flagged:false})
end tell