From: Douglas Stetner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: March 30, 2008 6:42:09 AM EDT
Subject: Re: [ANN] Yojimbo Tag Cleanup

Steven,

I have posted you an example of it incorrectly showing a used tag as deletable.

On 28/03/2008, at 07:35, Steven Huey wrote:
I just posted a simple app that displays a list of your Yojimbo tags that aren't assigned to any of your Yojimbo database items, and then lets you delete those tags. It's kind of a hack, and is a mix of Cocoa, AppleScript, and some calls to mdfind using NSTask, but it works well for me and saves a lot of time compared to how I used to do it by hand.
--
Steven Huey Software - http://www.stevenhuey.com