On Apr 7, 2008, at 8:43 AM, Steven Weiniger wrote:
When I use the search box on top right of yohimbo window all items with that term are not found. The Library icon on the left is highlighted. These items are found when searching from Apples searchlight window. Also, the pulldown menu from yohimbo’s search box has the word CONTENT grayed out.
What am I doing wrong?

Please contact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> so we can help you with this problem.

Also....is there a way to tab back or use a keyboard shortcut to go from DELETE ITEM FROM COLLECTION to DELETE ITEM TO TRASH?

If you turn on Full Keyboard Access in System Preferences, you can move keyboard focus to the button with the tab key and actuate the button with space bar.

In addition, Command-R also acts as a shortcut for "Remove from Collection".

Jim