On Apr 9, 2008, at 9:10 PM, Doug Ransom wrote:

Does anyone know how effective the block-level file updates described in the Jungle Disk docs (below) will work with Yojimbo database?

Sorry for the delay in replying to this but I didn't want to answer until I'd tested a backup. JungleDisk Plus backs up the changes to my Yojimbo database on a nightly basis without any need to shut Yojimbo down. I just tested the integrity of the backup this morning and it was up-to-date as of yesterday.

Since I got FIOS, JungleDIsk has become my offsite backup destination and I'm extrememly pleased--not to mention sleeping better at night.

Rgds!

jab