Great discussion here, I'm pretty sure that it isn't the purpose of the
list, but i think it`s important to discuss organization methods. Like said
below, we're so busy most of the time dealing with what is given to us (a
third of the time, or whatever) and also actually DOING stuff, that we don't
take the time to step back and think outside of the box on what's really
needed to sort the mess of our lives.

I, for one, am still searching for my ultimate system, and have, in the
past, written drafts/specs of an ideal organization software. Those drafts
are availiable at:

http://notariussystem.blogspot.com/

My most recent post (the only recent post, that is) offers a good abstract
of what i'm searching for. If anyone is interested enough, please take a
look on it. As time goes, i plan to detail it further.

Cheers,

-Paulo