Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to join the discussions!

-dain

On Feb 23, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

I think that Yoko is good to go.
ASF Infra has set up the mailing lists, SVN, and created accounts for our new committers as well as adding the existing interested ASF committers to the proper Unix group. I will notify the new committers of their new accounts. There are some stragglers and they will be added as soon as possible. I have set up all the project status files at the incubator site. The Software Grant from IONA has been received and I have loaded up their donation onto the incubation SVN. It is ready to get scrubbed. I have moved the TriFork work over as well.

One question, do we need a PPMC? I think that we should start one since this project has a very real possibility of becoming a TLP.

Everyone is invited to join the party at yoko- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Alan