Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:
That said, IONA is currently working to opensource a piece of software that
does similar things as you are describing
plus more. We even use it for not only automating the system tests where you
bring up processes etc but also to test the product installation, running the
samples etc.

I expect it will take another 2 or 3 weeks before we get it out in opensource.
Working through legal issues :(
Once it is out, we can relook at your contribution and merge them together
depending on what requires to be done in Yoko.

Has there been any progress on this? - I'm surely looking forward to this contribution. I hope the legal issues get sorted out.

Best regards,
Anders