Alan Conway wrote:
Can anyone fill me in on the status and plans for RMI-IIOP support in
yoko?

Hi Alan,

We have not yet added our own implementation of javax.rmi.* classes. We have added the modifications neccessary to work with Suns javax.rmi.* classes. I have a bunch of uncommitted fixes to our rmi-iiop code and some tests that I have not yet committed. I had hoped to add it today, but I have been busy with other things. I hope I get time to commit it tomorrow.

With the yet uncommitted bugfixes we can do rmi over iiop using Suns javax.rmi.* classes. We will add our own implementation of these.

Best regards,
Anders
  • RMI-IIOP Alan Conway
    • Re: RMI-IIOP Anders Hessellund Jensen