While working on my iiop plugin to enable Yoko for Geronimo, I noticed that the PluginManager is using Class.forName() to load the plugin implementation. For my iiop plugin at least, the dynamic loading is going to require using the current context class loader to load the class rather than using Class.forName(). A quick search reveals that Class.forName() is used 23 places in the Yoko code. I suspect many of these should be changed to use the context loader as well. I'm willing to make these changes if we agree that's the proper way to do the loading.

Rick