From: Christian Galbavy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:20 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Soap-corba bridge

Hi,

our goal is to use SOAP for dynamic invocations in CORBA.
So a short description how we want to start:
We want to take the SOAP-service-name and map this to a CORBA interface, so the
SOAP method in the body has the same name as the CORBA interface's method. If
we find an approbriate method in the CORBA interface using the CORBA interface
repository, we want to call te CORBA method.

At this time we are looking at different technologies to achive this goal. For
Axis2 there might be a problem, cause we do not have any deployed services and
the wsdl-files.
We can do the following:
When we have found the CORBA interface with the method, we can obtain the type
information of the parameters and the return value using the interface
repository. Here we get TypeCodes. Now we can use the Typecodes and the params
from the SOAP call to invoke the CORBA method. One point here is how to parse
the SOAP params using the TypeCodes.

This is only one approach for us, we are looking at different ways.
It have not had time yet to look at the yoko project, but will do this today.
Please write me your thoughts about this topic.

Regards
Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------