From: Nolan, Edell
Sent: 11 October 2006 13:48
To: 'yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Getting a new build published

Hi Rick,

Do you know if I need to update my settings.xml file in order to be able
to publish To the snapshot repository.

Currently I am getting the following error.

[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from apache-snapshot-repository
[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.yoko:yoko:1.0-incubating
-M1-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
apache-snapshot-repository  due to an error: Exit code: 1 - pscp:
unknown option "-o"
      try typing just "pscp" for help

[INFO] Repository 'apache-snapshot-repository' will be blacklisted
Uploading:
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-rep
ository/org/apache/yoko/yoko/1.0-incubating-M1-SNAPSHOT/yoko-1.0-incubat
ing-M1-2
0061011.121438-1.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Error executing command for transfer

Thanks, Edell.