Hi Balaji,
I'm sympathize, but I doubt this will happen as Yoko isn't necessarily on the forefront of people's minds when they're changing things. I would suggest subscribing to the cxf-dev/commits list and watching them closely. Things should be pretty stable from now on though with the exception that we need to clean up the role the Binding plays in choosing which MessagePartInfos are part of the message and which are headers...

Regards,
- Dan

Balaji Ravi wrote:

Hi,

The Yoko team is trying to use the cxf binding & transport api's to write a
corba binding & the api's seem to be changing a lot.

Is it possible to include the yoko-dev group also when there is an api
change in the binding & transport because we can find about it sooner.

Thanks

Balaji

--
Dan Diephouse