Deployed the yoko artifacts with version: 1.0-incubating-M2-486709

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:23 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Special SNAPSHOT request from Geronimo.

I will take care of this...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick McGuire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:16 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Special SNAPSHOT request from Geronimo.

I've gotten a request from Geronimo for a special snapshot of the latest

code that can be shipped with the betas they're about to send out.  The
want to have a version of Yoko that is tied to a particular point in
time (i.e., not a -SNAPSHOT version).  Basically, this is what's needed:

1)  Checkout the lastest code tree
2)  Change the artifact version ID to -incubating-M2-(svn rev #).
3)  Build and publish to the snapshot repository.

Unfortunately, I've still not managed to deploy artifacts to the
snapshot repository successfully, otherwise I'd just do this myself.
Can anybody who's able to publish snapshots handle this?  They'd like
this today, if possible, as they're trying to get the beta candidate
build assembled.

Rick