On Jan 11, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

One of the areas with less then 100% coverage in Harmony is org.omg
packages. I've attached the japitools result page with the current
Harmony status in this area. The summary is the following: 84.52%. To
get 100% we need to fix 6 classes, 28 interfaces, 11 methods and
implement 2 packages, 21 classes, 12 interfaces, 72 methods, 2
constructors.

There are two main causes of such situation:
1. Yoko implements CORBA 2.4 while Java 5 SE implements 2.3
2. There is no any spec for CORBA implementation on Java.

Can you provide some more detail? Isn't 2.4 a superset? How can there ever be interop?

I'm a little surprised that CORBA 2.4 doesn't contain all the classes/ interfaces/methods of CORBA 2.3.

geir