From: Alan D. Cabrera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:52 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cleaning up of the yoko.version properties in pom

Historically the specs were separate from the project so that others
may use the spec w/out the project.  If the specs are complete and
vetted then it doesn't make sense to update the version of the spec
jar when the project makes a release since nothing really changed for
the spec jar.  That is why there are two different versions.

Regards,
Alan