From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 7/13/2007 4:19 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to use Yoko Binding with 3rd party ORB?

Hello,

I think Yoko CORBA Binding with CXF can help me implement my
CORBA-SOAP bridge. The bridge could be written as CXF web service
relay that will translate all web services to 3rd party WS vendor
server. I wont need to implement very difficult CORBA to WSDL binding
and let the hard work on Yoko and focus on finding bugs.

There is only one problem - I must use different ORBs: JacORB and
VisiBroker. Is it possible to use Yoko Binding in CXF with 3rd party
vendor? I was told on this list that it should be possible. So what do
I need to change if I would like to run the hello_world and bank
examples with JacORB? I am very sceptic here because I think Yoko must
implement some special functionality to get the binding stuff working.

Thank you very much for help

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com