From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:03 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Normal form of the WSDL

Hello,

I am evaluting the Apache Yoko because we need IDL<->WSDL transformer in
our
project. I think IDL->WSDL direction works great but I am afraid about
the
inverse direction, from WSDL to IDL. According to our tests Yoko fails
very
often. Do the WSDL files have to be in such a normal form to get
translated
without errors? Is there some document decribing what WSDL definition
must
have and which constructions are not allowed?

If we decide to use Yoko I am interested in such a document. I would
like to
help with writing it then.

--
Lukas Zapletal