Hi,

Here is a board report I have put together for Yoko. Does this seem ok
to everyone.
A lot of the tasks are the same as what we were doing in July.

cheers, Edell.

The Yoko project is a robust and high performance CORBA server which is
usable from inside any JVM.

Since our last report, Matt Hoggstrom has resigned as our mentor of
which we would like to thank him for his contributions and welcome Ken
Coar as our new mentor.

Since our last report, the majority of the development work in Yoko has
focused on:

* Adding more new type support to the binding runtime.

* Continual improvement of performance for the runtime binding in terms
of marshaling and unmarshaling data.

* Adding new type support to the IDLToWSDL and WSDLToIDL tools and
adding quite a number of new tests.

* Fixing some issues in the ORB core code.

* Currently working on preparing Yoko for a 1.0 release.

* Cleaning up the jira issues for the 1.0 release.

Future plans:

We are currently working to stabilize the code and get it ready for a
1.0 release.

We are also planning to improve the documentation for Yoko, with the
goal of providing more in depth information to users of the Yoko project
and to assist any future committers in understanding the existing code
and functionality.

Registered Number: 171387