Does anyone in maven-land know why we have to do this?

Regards,
Alan

On Oct 31, 2007, at 2:11 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

I finally managed to get this to build, but it wasn't a pretty process. Here were the steps:

1)  I upgraded my maven version to 2.0.7.
2) Attempt to rebuild 2.0.7. This will fail also, but with a different error. In order to patch things up, you need to attempt this with 2.0.7 and allow it to fail, otherwise you won't be able to do step 3). 3) In the maven repository, go to directory org/codehaus/plexus/ plexus-archiver and edit the file maven-metadata-central.xml and add the version <version>1.0-alpha-10-SNAPSHOT</version> to the list.
4)  Rebuild again...it should work this time.

Rick

Lars Kühne wrote:
Rick McGuire wrote:
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] org/codehaus/plexus/util/FileUtils$FilterWrapper
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/util/FileUtils $FilterWrapper

at org.apache.maven.plugin.resources.ResourcesMojo.copyFile (ResourcesMoj
o.java:235)

Same here.

Lars