Dnia piątek, 10 marca 2006 16:07, Tobias Gerschner napisał:
> Hi,
>
> 2006/3/10, mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I updated the sources for smart earlier, so that I could install kdelibs.
> > The
> > kdelibs would not install without upgrading python, which was not
> > available
> > until I had updated the sources and then it was fine.
> > I have just come to use smart again to grab a file, and got this error -
> >
> > File "/usr/bin/smart", line 35, in ?
> > import pyexpat
> > ImportError: /usr/lib/python2,4/lib-dynload/pyexpat.so: undefined symbol:
> > PyUnicodeUCS4_Decode
> >
> > Ideas welcomed on this :)
>
> Guess that's due to the fact that we're in the progress of porting the
> packages and smart is not yet recompiled against the latest python package.
> Until we got that far to recompile smart we can't solve this yet. We need
> to recompile the smart dependencies first.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience. Which mirror do you have in smart ?
>
> regards
>
> --
> Tobias Gerschner
> Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ
>
> Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

i had this problem but now it's fixed

tryin to use old apt-get method for somethin i discovered that no kernel rpm
was installad so some dependancies failed - so i downloaded the kernel rpm
and isntalled it (after that remember to remove initrd entries
in /etc/lilo.conf and run lilo to reinstall bootloader)

i rebooted and now everything works

--
Uwolnij swoj komputer !