Hi,

XFCE 4 is now in the dynamite repository on the buildserver,.. please allow 24
hours (roughly) for it to get to the mirrors.

To install using smart:

smart update
smart install xfce4

to remove:

smart remove libxfce4util

this should remove most packages. If there are any problems let me know, but
can you also please file a bugtracker report as i am busy this week and cannot
guarentee i will remember to fix any problems that you mention.

@ Marlon,

I got your link but could not find the spec files :\ so I made my own in the
end, if you find any problems with them let me know and i can change it to make
XFCE better. Thanks.

Cheers,

Justin