Hey Brother,
Just letting you know I'm still out here. I've been quite since I ve been feverishly working on my store in the last couple of weeks. Just wanted to let you know your not alone right now.
Walter

Tobias Gerschner wrote:

Hi,

due to the cross-compile problems on the new buildserver I ordered a
change of the root-image to 32-bit.

I am going to disable services now and will run a complete backup when
done. Until the ISP has done the change of the rootimage the
buildserver will stay down to avoid data-loss.

cheers Tobias

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

Walter C. Hieber
www.thepumpbox.com