Hi Fabian,

On 8/7/06, Fabian M. Schindler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good morning. :)

I have addded your thoughts to the wiki, Chaks. Simply add anything else
that crosses to your mind.

I checked this page http://www.yoper.com/wiki/index.php?title=To_Do_for_upcoming_version. after your mail, but i didnt see anything added.Anyway its not a problem, i have added.

Cheers,
Fabian