Hi Everyone,

Over the next couple of weeks I am going to try and update all the
packaging and build server guides in the Yoper Wiki. So if anyone has
any particular requests or ideas feel free to send them to me at
lordwteety at gmail dot com or post them to the list. I'll try to
incorporate them or I'll let you know why I haven't.

Also if you see something isn't quite right let me know, I'm not the
most experienced packager out there :D So it might not be perfect.

I am aiming it at people who aren't already packagers but might want
to do some packaging. The idea is to make it easy to setup and start
so more people are willing to help out. As well as to fill in any gaps
our understanding of what is happening.

Cheers,

Kaneri Warren
aka lordtweety