Hi all,

Not sure why, but ImageMagick doesnt not work proerly in Yoper. I also tried
downloading the source, compiling and i nstalling it, but it doesnt work.
But, however, I got suggestions from IRC to try GraphicsMagick which is
based on ImageMagick and it worked :). There are compatibility scripts
available for GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick. Hope Yoper too can have
GraphicsMagick packaged :)

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,