Hi,

The Yoper team is proud to announce the next development release of
Yoper GNU/Linux, codename 'BLACKSAND Mk II'.

This release ships with Kernel 2.6.20 including the ck-patchset, Xorg
7.2, KDE 3.5.6, Koffice, Firefox 2.0.0.3 and lots of other
cutting-edge packages.

The release is available in 3 fashions as a slim CD of approx 160 MB a
regular CD version ( 662 MB ) and a DVD ( 3.7 GB ) containing all you
need.

We, the Yoper team, are looking forward to finalize this Yoper version
together with the Linux community to make it the best Yoper releas
ever.

The CD images can be found here :

ftp://ftp.yoper.com/pub/yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-slim.iso
ftp://ftp.yoper.com/pub/yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-MkII.iso
ftp://ftp.yoper.com/pub/yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-DVD.iso
http://development.yoper.com/pub//yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-slim.iso
http://development.yoper.com/pub//yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-MkII.iso
http://development.yoper.com/pub//yoper/YOS-2.95-Blacksand-DVD.iso

A list of mirrors can be found here : http://www.yoper.com/download.php

The full announcement can be found here :
http://www.yoper.com/announcements/yoper-2.95-blacksand

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.