You can find some of the missing icons in the K Menu Gnome package:
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/K+Menu+Gnome+(source)?content=31025

Regards,

Ariszló, aka. Gyula (= Julius) Zsigri

On 3/25/07, Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
Hi All,

In the Kmenu, we have some missing icons, they are as follows,

1) Games-->Games for Kids
2) Multimedia-->GTK Pod
3) Multimedia-->MKVMerge Multimedia file Editor
4) Office-->More Applications-->KThesaurus Related Words
5) Office-->More Applications-->Kugar Designer Report Template
6) System-->Avahi Zeroconf Browser
7) Utilities--> Avahi Zeroconf Browser
8) Setting-->Appearance & Themes-->Beryl

If anybody are good in icon graphics, can create new icons or we can also
get their original icons and put them in either /usr/share/pixmaps or icon
directory (/usr/share/icons/Yoper Pastels)

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,