Hi All,

I was hearing many queries regarding enabling/disabling desktop icons such
as computer,documents,trash,volumes visible and many would point them to
GConf Editor and sure newbies are going to feel tough about it.

So, I am developing a simple application which will enable and disable all
these icons in your desktop and you can do it without any pain.

Here is the first
screenshot<http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/chaks_2k/app.png>
,

The development is in progress. I would be happy if I could get some help
on,

1) The Gnome Interface
2) Is these options enough or we are looking for something more ?

The Application is written in Python and Gnome/GConf bindings.

Throw in your reviews and ideas and I will try to develop them . Let us
release this soon

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,