Hi All,

Nearing the next release, I think we have several issues to discuss and
issues too to get sorted out. How about an IRC meeting to discuss about the
next release and what to focus on after this release . We need to hurry up
for our Titanium Release [image: original.gif] and that will happen only if
WE Yoperians join our hands [image: original.gif]

Pour in your suggestions
here<http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=8051&st=0#entry44870>

--
Regards,