2007/5/15, Kaneri Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Peter,

Have you tried scanimage -L as root? I had some issues with
permissions when I built this package. But I thought I had it fixed
up.

Also in the /etc/sane.d/epson.conf there shoud be a seperate line for
your model/series of scanner. I don't have my system here with me to
check myself.

Hey!

All operations were performed as root to avoid any permission problems.

As for the second point, in epson.conf there are only the lines that I
pasted in my previous post, i.e.  just those three lines:

scsi EPSON
scsi "EPSON SC"
usb

Should I have anything there in addition to this?

Thanks,
Petar.