Moin Burak,
thinking u used 2.1-04 or something wich is outdatet.
at weekend we arrive yoper 3.0 RC1 wich should be tested ;)
greets

2007/5/16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

I was exciting when read that your distro is one of the fastest ones.

I burn downloaded the stable iso and burned.

Tried to install on a 80 gb ide hdd that has 2 ntfs partitions , 1
linux ext3 partition and 1 linux-swap partition.

However at the end of partitioning ( tried both via qtparted and
cfdisk) , installation says their no linux partition and exits setup.

Could you please help?

Thanks,
Burak Ural